Sunday 15 May 2011

May 13, 2011

Well, how do you like that?  I edited a post and now things are out of order because it was treated like a new post.  My apologies.  Unless and until certain people get their act together I will have to be careful to get it right the first time.  I know for a fact that I have corrected spelling errors as recently as yesterday without this happening.  With luck this will be sorted out, much the same way yesterday's disappearing posts were and this paragraph becomes unnecessary.

Good and bad news locally.  It seems as though my local pub is re-thinking the idea of Friday night "comedy" after a notorious evening in which performers failed to tailor their act to the audience, in this case the seniors and families with children who were in the room.  I missed the night in question.

The bad news is that it looks like time is running out for Heritage Ale.  It might be a case of being introduced too soon.  I pictured this one as a patio beer but it debuted in the middle of winter.  Also, people are asking where the Keith's went.  It sounds like that is what people would rather buy and I am part of the problem myself - out of habit I have stuck with Old Mill but now it becomes a matter of enjoying it while I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment