Sunday 15 May 2011

May 15, 2001

179)  Home:  Orange Peel Ale by Great Lakes Brewery of Ontario:  **;  The story is that they found an erstwhile tobacco farmer with an infrared drying machine which enabled them to process as much as two hundred pounds of orange peels, or any other desired fruit or vegetable for that matter;  also brewed with honey;  being brewed with the peel and not the pulp, the flavours are very subtle and refreshing;  it would make for a classy patio beer;

As luck would have it, and as you can plainly tell, I did not die today but instead I crushed my personal best by over ninety seconds - not bad for fifty.

I edited that May 11th post again to see what would happen and it re-appeared at the top again!  This has not happened with any of the others I have modified so by way of a series of copy & pastes and deletions things are again back in order.  It really was starting to bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment