Tuesday 29 November 2011

November 26, 2011

I did make it out to C'est What tonight but I did not arrive until after 10PM so I missed the Toronto Beer Bloggers Social entirely.  This means I didn't get the chance to collect opinions on where to take this next year or how to add some sparkle to this site.  I received two invitations, one when I requested a spot and a second as a reminder, yesterday.  One indicated a 7PM start while the other gave a 6PM start so I guess the positive side to this is that had anyone been around, I would have been interacting with people who had been drinking beer for three or four hours, depending.

Since I was there, I stuck around for a bit and I was delighted to see Train Wreck Ale from Gananoque.  It is great to think that this one might be catching on.

The bartender mentioned that whenever he sees C'est What written up in a blog, the blogger is always complaining so I hope he comes across my site because I have only good things to say about C'est What.

No comments:

Post a Comment