Monday 26 December 2011

December 25, 2011

391)  Home:  Bah Humbug! by Wychwood Brewery of England:  **;  "Christmas Cheer!";  I was saving this one for today;  while the label indicates that this is a "strong beer", at 5% I think they are referring to the bold flavours;  said label indicates that it is brewed with cinnamon but it doesn't appear on the list of ingredients, though cloves and coriander do;  a very warming brew;

392)  Home:  Nut Brown Ale by Dead Frog Brewery of British Columbia;  **;  sweet, malty nose;  the sweetness carries on to the taste with notes of chocolate and roasty malts;  my favourite so far from the Winter Mixer pack; 

There have been comments about "carrion beer" what with Dead Frog, Dead Elephant, Dead Guy, etc.

Allow me to add, belatedly, Merry Christmas to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment