Tuesday 2 October 2012

February 18, 2012

25/425)  The 3 Brewers, Toronto:  Winter Warmer brewed at The 3 Brewers of Ontario:  **1/2;  yeasty, malty nose;  lightly, warmingly spiced;  at 9% it makes for an ideal cold weather beer;  I will return for this one;

26/426)  The 3 Brewers:  The Beguiler brewed at The 3 Brewers:  **;    5.8%;  a cloudy white beer;  pleasing orange nose;  sweet wheaty notes with a bitter orange peel finish;

27/427)  Caffe Volo:  All Natural Beaver by Beau's All Natural Brewing of Ontario:  an American IPA;  nose is sweet maltiness and hops;  rich taste with a pleasantly bitter hop finish;

The 3 Brewers now offers both a seasonal and a monthly special brew alongside their four regular beers and La Belle Province. I have also seen La Tripel in a bottle similar in size to La Belle Province.  I hope they still have it - I haven't tried that one yet.  It strikes me as one to linger over.

No comments:

Post a Comment