Thursday 4 October 2012

March 4, 2012

Quite the adventure last night.  Prior to a performance by the Tallis Choir I was getting myself into the right state of mind at Sin & Redemption when a fellow approached and introduced himself.  He told me he was there spreading the word about Innis and Gunn.  At this point a remote region of my brain spoke up to inform me that it had been waiting quietly much of my life for precisely this moment and I was to defer to it until further notice.

"Why, yes, I've heard of Innis and Gunn...",  I said in my self-induced trance and I was rewarded with a glass on my new best friend's tab.  Innis and Gunn on tap is even better than by the bottle and not just because there is no worry about damage from light what with that clear bottle. 

When my brain reverted to its usual state I bought another glass in order to receive the very classy opener that he told me would come with a glass that night only.  I also learned that soon a stout would be receiving the oak treatment - something to look forward to,

No comments:

Post a Comment