Thursday 8 November 2012

September 23, 2012

195/595)  Home:  Rickard's White by Molson Coors of Ontario:  *1/2;  ;  brewed with orange peel and coriander;  faint notes of orange peel and coriander to the nose; said notes are a bit more prominent to the taste;  basically, a poor man's Hoegaarden;  still on a warm day on the patio with fish and chips it might work;

In the interest of full disclosure, this was not my idea.  Believe it or don't I was paid $35 to drink six bottles (in one sitting!) and report back on it.  The things I do for science.  I was allowed no more than one hour between bottles, which took much of the fun out of it.  They gathered us all back together for the purpose of entering our pen and paper questionaires into their computers.  I looked around me and wondered what it would have been like to stick around as a bunch for five hours and enter things directly into the terminals while we drank for cash.  I have a feeling it would have been something very special to write about.  At least until the riot squad arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment