Saturday 18 May 2013

January 18, 2013

From their current menu I learned of a second Toronto location for the 3 Brewers, coming towards the end of this year at 120 Adelaide Street West in the Richmond-Adelaide Centre.

It is a safe bet that this location will draw a radically different crowd than the one on Yonge Street just south of Dundas Square and across from the Eaton Centre though I will be interested to learn how long after quitting time it will stay busy. 
Seeing how much closer it is to Union Station, and my ride in and out of town, it's a safe bet that I will be visiting this location more frequently than the current one. 

The Richmond-Adelaide Centre is not on my "PATH" map so it may not be reachable from Union without stepping outside but even if it isn't I can get pretty close.  I am looking forward to paying a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment