Wednesday 28 August 2013

August 21, 2013

182/830)  Biergarten, LaGuardia Airport, Terminal C:  Red Rocket Ale by Bear Republic of California, U.S.A.:  **;  has a  rooty, bitter, hop nose;  earthy, bitter hop flavours;  quite strong tasting; 

It's farewell to Manhattan. 

I have never offered cash and had it turned down but at the Biergarten is credit or debit only.  It is worth noting that there is no duty free shop in LaGuardia, at least not in Terminal C.  Other than that, LaGuardia is not nearly as bad as I kept hearing.  It's not fancy but it is certainly not unpleasant.  I do have one regret.  With ten minutes to go before boarding I spotted Sierra Nevada Torpedo on tap at the Victory Grill but didn't think I should chance it.  I think I can get it at the beerbistro in a bottle and I probably will unless someone brings one home for me next week.

If memory serves, this is where Dorothy Parker, and others, held the Round Table sessions:

No comments:

Post a Comment