Monday 8 September 2014

January 26, 2014

Rolling over a significant number on the odometer always presents an opportunity to look back.  I have analysed the first thousand entries and here is what I have found:

Far and away my top location for drinking new beers is at home and for that I owe thanks to the LCBO, as unfashionable as that may be, and to a lesser extent the Beer Store. My list of top ten locations looks like this:

1) Home
2) Caffe Volo
3) C'est What
4) The 3 Brewers
5) the Burger Bar and Tequila Tavern, which is quite a trick given how long they have been closed
6) the beerbistro
7) the Monk's Kettle, Etobicoke
8) Sin and Redemption
9) Jack Astor's, Brampton
10) Sarah's Cafe, Fionn MacCool's, the Granite Pub and "someone else's home" in a four way tie

In subsequent entries I will share my breakdown of brewers and countries.


No comments:

Post a Comment