Monday 21 December 2015

November 14, 2015

264/1538) Great Lakes Brewery:  Swamp Juice #18 by Great Lakes Brewery of Ontario:  **;  a blend of Canuck Pale ale and Maniacal Hop Shop;  tropical, citrusy sweet nose;  in contrast, the flavours are quite bitter;

This was consumed while visiting the brewery to buy a few things.  They are quite close to the Pie Commission which is a great place to buy dinner style pies.


I also visited Wellington today.


While I was here, what with the weather being quick to change at this time of year, I thought I had left the door open behind me and suddenly snow was blowing in but a stream of beer on the floor led me to the observation that someone buying a case had clipped a stack of cans with the dolly, cutting at least one open, and foam was wildly spraying in great clumps in the air.

I am reminded of another comical thing I have seen while buying beer, this time at the LCBO in the Royal Bank Plaza downtown.  Someone dropped a can and it hit the floor at the perfect angle, opening just a crack and it took off down the aisle like a rocket, covering the poor fellow in beer scented exhaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment