Thursday 17 December 2015

October 17, 2015

I spotted Liberal candidate Colin Vaughan shaking hands in front of the LCBO at King and Spadina today.  What this reveals of his impression of his constituents I cannot say.

Incidentally, with the Toronto Blue Jays in the post-season, I am reminded that one positive thing about living near a city of underachieving sports teams is that you can go out most evenings to your usual spot without finding it packed with people you have never seen before (and who are alleged to stay longer and leave smaller tips than the regulars being crowded out).  The individual behind my favourite pub site, <https://torontopubs.wordpress.com/> seems to favour places that have no television sets and I was thinking of just this as I dined prior to a performance by the Tallis Choir at Sin and Redemption, where they have no TV sets.  The place gets pretty noisy as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment